Jay Leno is slipping. Good. I mean, sure he didn’t screw any of his interns, but he is still the worst and at least this proves that America’s taste, Jeff Dunham aside, is still improving.
- Brazil’s blackout finally ended late last night, which is really good for all those college kids who are going to have the privilege of waking up in a bathtub full of ice minus a kidney in Rio de Janeiro instead of the bathtub full of lukewarm water that was prospectively greeting them.
- It’s not Edward Cullen or Bill Compton or even Angel that we have to be worried of…the most powerful vampire of all time is Count Chocula. He’s immune to everything, and his only weakness is “becomes soggy in milk.” But what about Sesame Street’s Count? Well, he’s not included, but lord knows his extreme OCD keeps him home most nights, so we have nothing to worry about.
- Oh, there are already shirts made up for the new firm in next season’s Mad Men. I’m glad fictional Don Draper’s imaginary new advertising agency has a club. (But they are missing Campbell!)
- Unsurprising title for Fox News’ blog: “Blame Obama for Sky-High Unemployment.” Did you know he’s also a big racist?
- The best cover of All the Single Ladies, ever.